Tickets

Tickets are available for the following shows.

Boudoir Bellows // Pandemic Statements

includes ticket to 2021 mowna Biennial

June 25, 2021 at 8:00 PM – 9:15 PM ET

More info here

purchase ticket

Artist Talk with Linda Dounia Rebeiz

includes ticket to 2021 mowna Biennial

July 2, 2021 at 7:00 PM ET

More info here

purchase ticket

2021 Museum of Wild and Newfangled Art Biennial

April 30, 2021 through September 22, 2021

More info here

purchase ticket

By buying a ticket to mowna, 70% of your contribution pays the artists for their work. The other 30% pays for the creation of the site and the curation of the work.

General Admission

$18

Adults

Free

Under 18 (does not include mature content)

Members

Members enjoy free yearlong admission. Join today to enjoy membership benefits.

To purchase a membership click here

Press are allowed one free ticket; for press-related questions, please contact press@mowna.org

Art should be available to as many people as possible. If you cannot afford a ticket please contact tickets@mowna.org and we will send you a ticket.

Tickets last 24 hours from the first entry of the ticket code.