Members of the Museum of Wild and Newfangled Art provide support for the museum's mission.
Members help sustain mowna and help support artists to live their lives and make their work. In gratitude we give our 'members only' access to the collection.
Members of mowna receive:
Membership to mowna is $15/month, and can be cancelled at any time.
70% of your contribution pays the artists for their work. The other 30% pays for the creation of the site and the curation of the work.
Interested parties can contact firstname.lastname@example.org